Five things to know about Cydney Clanton:
- Biggest Accomplishment to date is being a member of the 2010 U.S. Curtis Cup Team
- If she could play any pro sport besides golf it would be Tennis
- Most valuable thing she owns is her Bible
- She knew in 6th grade she wanted to be a professional golfer and quit all other sports to focus on golf.
- The thing she likes the least about being a professional golfer is eating out.
5’10”…Started playing golf at age 10…Hobbies include any sports, coloring and watching sports…If she didn’t choose the LPGA as a way to make a living, she would be a school teacher…Qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt.