Five things to know about Nicole Castrale:
- Hardest thing she's had to do was come back from her 2010 shoulder surgery
- Would love to be interviewed by Dan Hicks
- Favorite Sports Team: USC Trojans
- Favorite country to travel to is Singapore
- Married husband, Craig Castrale, on Jan. 8, 2005 and gave birth to her daughter, Eleni, in November 2011
5’8”...Started playing golf at the age of 10...Credits her husband Craig, her parents Anthony and Patricia Dalkas, golf instructors Bill Harmon and Dick Harmon and Fischer Sports Physical Therapy and Conditioning with most influencing her career...Married Craig Castrale on Jan. 8, 2005…Competed as Nicole Dalkas from 2002-03…Hobbies include working out, shopping, cooking and watching all sports…Originally qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.