Five things to know about Vicky Hurst:
- If she could be a professional in another sport it would be beach vollyball.
- Competing on the 2011 U.S. Solheim Cup Team was the coolest experience of her life
- Favorite quote: "Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art." ~Leonardo De Vinci
- If she could travel anywhere in the world it would be Africa or go on an Alaskan cruise
- Garden State, Pulp Fiction, and Good Will Hunting are movies she can watch over and over
5’8”…Started playing golf at the age of 8...Credits parents as the individuals most influencing her career...Hobbies include watching movies, reading books, rock climbing, jet skiing, billiards, working out and listening to music…Qualified for the Tour by finishing first on the 2008 Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list.