LPGA Tour Victories (3)
• 2010 CVS/pharmacy LPGA Challenge
• 2013 Kia Classic, Marathon Classic Presented by Owens Corning & O-I
The Solheim Cup (1)
2013 in a Nutshell:
• 25 events, 22 cuts made, $1,030,614 (8)
• 2 victories, 7 additional top-10 finishes
• Crossed the $1 million mark in season earnings for the first time in her career
• Competed on her first European Solheim Cup Team and posted a 3-1-1 record
• 27 events, 27 cuts made, $444,620 (32), five top-10 finishes
• Season-best finish is a T6 at the Navistar LPGA Classic.
• Best finish was a tie for 11th at the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
• Became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the CVS/pharmacy LPGA Challenge.
• Tied for seventh at the LPGA Tour Championship.
• Tied for ninth at the Sybase Match Play Championship and the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia.
• Finished 10th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 11 for the 2010 LPGA season.
• Competed on the Ladies European Tour (LET) from 2006-09, and won the Finnair Masters.
• Turned professional.
• Recari enjoyed a successful amateur career by winning the 2004 Spanish Amateur Championship and the 2005 French Amateur Championship.
• In 2004, she won the European Team Championship with Team Spain, and in 2003, finished runner-up at the British Girls Amateur Championship.
• In 2005, she was a member of the PING Junior Solheim Cup Team for Europe.
• Started playing golf at the age of 11.
• Credits her father as the individual who influenced her career the most.
• Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.
• Hobbies include listening to music, reading, playing tennis, hitting the gym and cross-country skiing.
• Has her own Web site, www.beatrizrecari.com.