Volunteer registration is now closed for the 2017 Solheim Cup. Thank you to everyone who has signed up to help! If you need to access your account; click here.
- Each volunteer will be required to purchase the volunteer package at the cost of $160.00 USD (details below)
- Volunteers should be available to work at least three (3) shifts before, during, or following the tournament week.
- Volunteers will be required to attend job specific training and will be given advance notice of these sessions.
- Out-of-town volunteers are required to provide their own housing and transportation. Hotel information can be found here.
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age by August 14, 2017 (exceptions may be made for youth group activities).
- One (1) Volunteer Credential (valid for all 7 days with access to the Tournament grounds)
- One (1) Volunteer Appreciation Party Ticket (option to purchase additional Volunteer Appreciation Party tickets at $15/each)
- Opportunity for discounted prices on other event week tickets (details available during registration process)
- One (1) Solheim Cup Logo Golf Shirt (option to purchase additional shirt for $25/each)
- One (1) Solheim Cup Logo Outerwear (option to purchase additional outwear for $40/each)
- One (1) Solheim Cup Cap, Unisex Visor, or Women's Visor (optional Bucket Hat available for additional $29/each)
- Complimentary parking valid all week (Volunteer Lot)
- Breakfast and lunch (provided the days you are working only)
- Official Solheim Cup Bag
- Official Solheim Cup Lanyard
- Official Solheim Cup Insulated Tumbler
- Official Solheim Cup Commemorative Pin