Five things to know about Carlota Ciganda:
- 2012 LET Order of Merit winner and Rookie of the Year
- If stranded on a deserted island, the three items she would take with her include an iPad, chocolate and water
- She would love to have lunch with Rafael Nadal, Tiger Woods and Fernando Llorente
- Would describe herself as postive
- From Pamplona, Spain and attended Arizona State University
Carlota can speak four languages. Find out more >>
Started playing golf at age 5…Credits her dad as the person who most influenced her career…Her hobbies include playing sports, going out with friends and watching movies…Her biggest hero is Rafael Nadal because he is a great example of an athlete… Qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt.