A few things to know about Anna Nordqvist:
- If she had 30 minutes to pass, Anna would taker her iPod and go paddleboarding
- Best dish she prepares? Swedish cinnamon buns
- Says her friends would describe her as caring, determined, ambitious and positive
- Most star-struck moment? When July Inkster walked up to her on the range during her rookie season in 2009 introducing herself and welcoming her to the Tour. "I probably didn't get many words out!"
- If she could go anywhere for the day she would pick home or Bora Bora
6’…Started playing golf at the age of 13...Credits her family and Swedish national coaches Katarina Vangdal and Maria Bertilsk”ld as the individuals most influencing her career...Enjoys following all kinds of sports...Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt…Has her own Web site, www.annanordqvist.se.