Solheim Cup Uniforms
- The volunteer uniform consists of a volunteer shirt, volunteer jacket, headwear and a volunteer credential, which are to be worn at all times during your shift.
- Volunteer uniforms/credentials are NOT transferable and will not be replaced.
- Volunteers are responsible for the maintenance, cleanliness and laundry of their own volunteer clothing.
Volunteer Uniform Guidelines
- Women can wear pants, capris, skirts/skorts or knee length shorts with their uniform during tournament week and they must be khaki in color.
- Men can wear khaki pants with their uniform during tournament week.
- Some committees may permit khaki shorts – please review with committee chair.
- Transportation, Partner Hosts, Special Events, and Media Center must wear pants.
- Cargo pants or cargo shorts are not permitted.
- Men’s shirts must remain tucked in at all times when volunteering.
- Only uniform issued headwear and outerwear are permitted.
- Crew length and knee high socks are not permitted with shorts or skirts/skorts.
- Sandals and traditional spikes are not permitted.
- Close-toed shoes must be worn at all times.